Saturday, August 01, 2009

my new "samples" blog



hey gang,
i created a lil blog(www.mikekunkel.blogspot.com/) to post some samples of my designs and work and such.
not a lot, just starting to add to it now.
it's kinda of a portfolio, but noooooooot really that official . . . it's more of a lazy online record of some of my stuff and way of sharing with people. i'll put up designs, storyboards, book illustrations, comics, sock puppets, wood carvings, cave drawings, birthday cake decorations, and even lawn and shrubbery sculptures . . . you know, the usual sorts of stuff.
;)

anyway, check it out and visit every once n' a while and i do hope you enjoy.

:)
take care and all the best,
mike . . .

5 comments:

Lan Pitts said...

I joined up.

Jim Brenneman said...

I love everything you do Mike so I'll definitely join. You're one of the few artists that I would go out of my way to meet if we were ever in the same stae.

Bartski said...

Awesome.

Thanks for sharing more of your stuff - now get back to work on that Sockmunster sequel!!!

It was good to see you at Comiccon. I hope to see you in a booth of your own next year so I can hand over wads of cold, hard cash to you.

Justin Rodrigues said...

Man you are all kinds of awesome! thanks for putting up the inspiration.

Sean Galloway said...

lovely designs, Mike!