Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Billy Batson and the Magic of Shazam TP



hey all,

just wanted to let you know that DC Comics released the trade paperback collection of the Captain Marvel book that i did for them.

it's a really nice little collection of my issues with some sketch pages in the back and also along with a couple different stories by the other team that took over the series.

i was honored to have been able to have so much fun with a character i've loved since i was a kid and be able to launch a brand new series for DC. so if you're lookin' for something fun to read and share with friends and family please do check it out on Amazon . . .



:)

hope you enjoy it.

all the best,

m . . .

5 comments:

Sarah Satrun said...

very cool! i'll be looking for that. :D

michaelamos said...

Hey Mike! Big fan of your work- loved the herobear comics (great, well written stories and beautiful artwork) and shazam too. Can't wait to see the new Captain Marvel book.

Krishna M. Sadasivam said...

Just bought it this weekend from Beyond Comics in MD. I really enjoy your work, Mike. You're a true inspiration to me!

Dani Gómez said...

I've got all your books published in Spain but I really couldn' wat for this one. Now I've got it! And I love it!

Unknown said...

شركة تنظيف سجاد بالقطيف
شركة عزل اسطح بالقطيف